[su_user field=”first_name”], welcome to the workshop.
Here you can participate in shaping the future of Berlin’s town center. The workshop includes a number of activities that you can engage with – survey questions, photo preference questions, and image galleries you can view and contribute to. These are organized by topic across this and three additional webpages (see links below). At the bottom of each page you can post, read and respond to comments.
See the plan as it develops
The conceptual master plan continues to evolve and be refined as we work with our partners and hear from community members. The most recent version of the plan strengthens the new street and sidewalk network, and begins to transform the mall parking lot by introducing new blocks and buildings.
Tell us what you think of it
Use the comment form at the bottom of the page to share your thoughts about the draft plan.
Share your visionCreate your own user feedback survey
Click here if you are having trouble viewing the embedded survey on your screen
See what others said
To continue on through the workshop, click on one of the modules below. You do not have to complete all three modules at once. You may return to the workshop as many times as you would like.
To help participants navigate the virtual workshop, below is a list of the surveys and activities available in each of the three modules.
- Redesign Mall Road using StreetMix
- Transportation Improvements Survey
Things to Do
- Types of Business and Activities Survey
- Residential Buildings Photo Preference Survey
- Commercial Buildings Photo Preference Survey
- Share photos of buildings you would like to see in the Town Center
Look and Feel
- Pedestrian Spaces and Amenities Photo Preference Survey
- Bicycle Spaces and Amenities Photo Preference Survey
- Public Spaces Photo Preference Survey
- Share photos of public spaces and amenities you would like to see in the Town Center