[su_user field=”first_name”], would you like to see changes made to Mall Road, trails built in the town center, or improvements to bus service? The activities below will let you explore and make recommendations about how people might get around the town center in the future.
How would you redesign Mall Road?
You can go to the Streetmix website and redesign Mall Road by changing the width of the drive lanes or sidewalk, adding sidewalks or bike lanes, modifying the landscaping, etc. Then share your resigned road with us. Follow these steps:
- After reading through these instructions, click here to open Streetmix and load the Mall Road file.
- Click on New street in the top right of the screen and then select Start with a copy of the last street.
- Mouse over the elements in the cross-section (the building, sidewalk, drive lanes, etc.). You can change the width of those elements and move them around horizontally. You can replace them or add new elements once you have created space by dragging and dropping pieces from the gallery of elements at the bottom of the screen. Start making changes and see what happens.
- When you are done, click on Share in the top right of the screen and select Save as image.
- Use the form to upload your image to the gallery.
- You do not have to create an account to use Streetmix. However, if you register, you will be able to save your street design and continue working on it later or create multiple designs. A Streetmix account is free. Click the Sign in button and follow the instructions if you want to create an account.
IMAGE UPLOAD FORM
What are your priorities for transportation improvements in the town center?Create your own user feedback survey
Click here if you are having trouble viewing the embedded survey on your screen.